Please open the Sanctuary Doors to see a short sample service (7 minutes).
Benefits of membership in Synagogue of America:
- A beautiful and moving 40-minute service
- A powerful and timely sermon
- Important prayers, commemorations, and blessings for family
- Yahrzeit and Kaddish for dearly departed friends and family members
- A private one-on-one Ask the Rabbi feature
- Memorial plaques
- Periodic enriching classes from Torah and Jewish history
- Ask the Rebetzin
- A community of like-minded worshippers
A Synagogue of America membership is just $150 a year — which comes out to less than $3 a week. Those wishing to join may either:
- Send a check: please make your check for $150 payable to Synagogue of America. Mail the check and your email address to:
Synagogue of America
P.O. Box 21051
Canton, Ohio, 44701
- Make a secure Paypal or credit card payment by clicking below:
For further questions, contact Rabbi Spero at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 252 – 6861.
Or return to the home page.